Another year passed by. We welcomed 2019 with open hearts. For some, 2018 was the best year of their lives but for some, it was not so great. Well, I belong to the second category too for some reasons. Anyways, keeping that aside, here is a list of resolutions we all must have this year and all coming years to lead a comfortable and happy life.
1. Be Positive- We all have ups and downs in our lives. But what matters is that how we face them. We must have a positive attitude about whatever happens to us. Life is all about how we interpret it. A glass containing some water can be interpreted as half filled and half empty. It just depends on the way of seeing something. We must not blame anyone for whatever happening to and around us. We can find positivity in every little thing. Every negativity has some good in it. Life is a grey area. It is a mixture of black and white. We all have ups and downs in it. Even the problems must be taken positive. God knows we are capable enough of facing these difficulties that’s why them to us. Always be Positive!
2. Make every second count- Hard work is the key to success. So just promise yourself to work hard every day. Time doesn’t stop for anyone. It’s in our hands whether to utilize it well or let it go. Hard work always pays. Also, don’t waste time being judgemental and complaining about anything. It affects our mind and reduces our energy to work hard. Just be happy and everything will be easygoing.
3. Prioritise Yourself- The way a person gives importance to himself and cares about his own happiness affects his success in the long run. Many smart, busy people get stuck in the mindset trap of believing that self-care is selfish. But this is not true. Self care is important. One should always consider himself as a priority.
4. Take care of your health and fitness- We all get so busy with our work and routine that we forget to take care of our health. We keep ignoring our medical visits just to keep up with our works. But this is not correct. Our health and fitness must top our priority list. If we are healthy, our minds are healthy and productive. We must maintain a good diet and physique. So eat healthy, stay fit!
5. Be more organized- Being organized is really important. It helps us keep everything within our reach and under control. Here are the tips which will help you to keep everything organized:
•Write down things. Make notes and lists.
•Do not procrastinate.
•Get rid of unusable old stuff.
•Put some efforts.
Well, these are my views on New Year’s resolutions. Try your bit to follow at least any one of them. It will surely light up your world in one or the other way.
Happy New Year ♥️
Lots of love,